Richmond Behavioral Health Authority Board
- The Richmond Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) is a public organization that works with private healthcare providers to offer mental health, intellectual disabilities, substance abuse, and preventative healthcare services to citizens of the City of Richmond.
- The RBHA is of interest to anyone who would like to learn more about healthcare policy, healthcare access, and a municipality’s role in administering healthcare services.
- View the RBHA’s website here: http://rbha.org/
Aging and Disabilities Advisory Board
- The Aging and Disabilities Advisory Board is a partnership including consumers, local government, and businesses who are working for increased access to consumer-oriented and community-based services for people with physical and sensory disabilities.
- The Aging and Disabilities Advisory Board would interest anyone who wants to learn more about healthcare access, healthcare policy, and a municipality’s role in administering healthcare services.
- View the board’s website here: http://www.richmondgov.com/OfficeonAging/index.aspx